Tuesday, December 14, 2010

She stole my pillow!

This morning Copper woke up about 6:30. I changed and fed her and then I spent 2 hours willing her back to sleep. Luckily we went to bed around 11:00 and not the 2am bullshit that she pulled on us a couple nights ago. I wasn't quite as ridiculously tired as usual. One thing that was working to make her fall asleep was setting her up. I did this a few times against my legs, but I can't sleep with my knees in the air. Around 7:45 I finally propped her up against my pillow and she immediately passed out. So I just scooted over and spooned with Aubrey until the alarm went off 20 minutes later.



Aubrey is fake sleeping here. He was awake admiring our little girl moments before I took the picture.

2 comments:

  1. Copper sleeps just like me - posing!! One hand above the head and sprawled out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me think of another blog post that I came across. I think you'll enjoy it:

    http://www.rantsfrommommyland.com/2010/07/sgw-my-top-10-oh-now-i-get-it-moments.html

    ReplyDelete