Friday, August 27, 2010

Quote of the Day

"I sorry Hopper." - Lucy

We haven't really talked with Lucy about the idea that there is a baby in my belly. Today offered a good opportunity to have a little lesson. Lucy ran over to me while I was sitting at the kitchen table and slapped me in the side of my stomach. It wasn't painful, but Grandma made her apologize to Copper. Lucy sulked over to me and we quickly told her that there is a baby in my belly. She just kind of looked at my stomach and told "Hopper" she was sorry. Not too sure it registered who she was apologizing too. Soon enough she'll be hitting the real deal.

On a different occasion, my mom's good friend and our accountant was over and asked Lucy if she was excited to have a cousin. Lucy responded, "No cousin! No cousin!"

2 comments:

  1. oh she's just so cute. can't wait for little cuz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute- Hopper. Poor little Copper, already getting beat up by her big cousin!

    ReplyDelete