Thursday, September 9, 2010

Week 30-ish Pics


I'm a little over 30 weeks in these shots and am currently at 31 weeks. Aubrey says that I look bigger with my shirt down and accused me of sucking it in. When I suck it in and push my belly out as far as I can, there's not much difference. All of the graphic tees that I've been living in are now too short and I recently raided Aubrey's t-shirt supply for a new wardrobe. I would be walking around and then feel my stomach or get a glimpse in a mirror and see the lower couple inches of my belly sticking out. Not cool.

Aubrey and I both love seeing and feeling Copper move around. Aubrey likes trying to find her in my belly. It's always this super obvious hard spot. It makes me wonder how it feels to her to have us always poking around and pressing down on her. I was thinking tonight that I'm really going to miss being pregnant. I never thought that I would feel this way. I was always pretty adamant that I never wanted to be pregnant nor was I much interested in having a baby around. Those feelings are not that old either. But now that I'm pregnant and very close to having a baby around, I can't really imagine being anything other than grateful that we're able to have this experience. I can't pull that long list of sacrifices to the front of my brain anymore. They all seem so trivial now. I'm sure once she's born, there will be times when that list becomes quite obvious, but for now I'm drawing a blank.

4 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for a new belly picture...You look absolutely wonderful preggo! Can't wait for Copper's arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Donna reminded me only once what I had said. "I would never have one of those smelly babies". This was after a Sunday church service sitting in the same pew with a baby who should have had his or her diaper changed some time ago. I cannot imagine my life without my children or grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait til you hold that baby in your arms. There is no love out there better than the love for your own child. OMG, just got real gushy there:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU'RE SO CUTE! DIANE IS RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete