Monday, August 9, 2010

My new rack

My boobs have grown exponentially since I got pregnant. I've mostly been living in sports bras because they still fit. Since sports bras aren't always appropriate, I finally broke down and bought new bras last week. My little A cups only covered about 25% of my boobs so I had to upsize to a B. It's possible that I could even fit in a C cup right now. I have a hard time imagining them getting any bigger, but I know that they will. I have learned that I am not the type of person who could get a boob job. I like my A's.

Here's an example of how big my rack has become. Tonight while eating a freshly baked lemon sugar cookie, a chunk broke off on the way to my mouth and landed on my boobs...and stayed there. That is a very new experience for me.

2 comments:

  1. Where is the picture that goes with this post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand...just wait until your milk comes in...I went from an A to a D...if you need a good place for nursing bras, www.breakoutbras.com has grab bags that you can get 4 for $50, and they're pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete