Saturday, May 14, 2011

Time to lower the bed

Notice that guilty look on Copper's face? That's because instead of napping she decided to turn on her mobile and play with it. I looked in the monitor and heard the music and then noticed that the mobile wasn't turning. She had a death grip on the giraffe's foot. It's time to lower the mattress a notch or two. Speaking of the crib, I do really need to finish her bumper. Even though she's not rolling all the over quite yet, she does move around an awful lot. Someday she's going to get her little sausage feet stuck in the bars.

Note: Copper turned 6 months old on Thursday. I haven't posted her 6 month update yet because I left her weight, height, etc. paperwork at the pediatrician's yesterday. I'll post the update when the paperwork comes in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment