Friday, May 27, 2011

6 Months - A bit belated

Copper Jo Jo turned 6 months old on May 12th. I obviously didn't get around to posting her 6 month info. So I'm doing it now. She weighed 16 lb 8 oz (she must have had a wet diaper, just eaten, and been wearing 2 pounds of clothes when I got that 17 lb reading), she was 26 inches long, and her noggin was 42.5 cm. All of which are totally average.

Hobbies include:
  • Sucking on orange peels (her favorite)
  • Doing everything that she did at 5 months only better and longer
I hoped to report that she was walking by now, but unfortunately it hasn't happened yet.

Also at 6 months she has developed patches of dry skin. I haven't used lotion on her ever (except for her chin) and now I have to lather her up a couple times a day with heavy cream.

It seems like she didn't develop as many new skills from 5 months to 6 months. She just does them all better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment