Saturday, May 14, 2011

Being Creative

I have come to terms that while I am with Copper I cannot get everything done that I want to. Chores can wait, work can wait, working out can wait, relaxing can wait, showering can wait, getting a good buzz on can wait, going out to nice dinners can wait...you get the picture. When I put her down for a nap yesterday I immediately started cleaning the truck to get ready for Lisa, Lucy, Copper, and my trip back to Iowa. I got about 20 minutes into it before she woke up. I let her lay in her bed for quite a while, but eventually had to go get her. I wasn't willing to abandon my task so I just put her in the truck while I finished cleaning it. She loved it. While I can't always do everything that I want to, many things are possible if I just get a little creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment