Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 9-ish Profile Pic

Alright, here's the first profile shot at about 9 weeks. I took it Friday morning after doing 45 minutes of yoga. (There will be no mid-afternoon or evening shots. Ever.) I'd put off taking pictures sooner because I kept thinking back on my friend Kellie's perfect abs at 4 weeks shot and I didn't have one of those. (Remember, I gained weight in anticipation of becoming pregnant.) So I kept waiting until I started to "show" before I took a pic, but still not too sure if I'm really "showing" that much. My body is changing quite a bit, but it's not only located in my lower stomach, but my entire stomach/waist line. Phrases such as "Suck it in" and "Think thin" are completely irrelevant at this point. Both are impossible. I can stick my gut out to extraordinary proportions, but sucking it in is no longer an option. If I could go everywhere in sweatpants and baggy t-shirts, I would be a very happy pregnant lady. Jenny McCarthy talks about the first trimester as just looking fat, but not pregnant. I hear that.

2 comments:

  1. What-evs. You are not showing, AND you don't look fat, either.

    I will take a pic after Melting Pot and I guarantee I'll have you beat.

    I wanna see how the tattoo expands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Sarah you're huge!! LOL Can you hear my sarcasm?? I agree with Kellie your tattoo is going to be awesome. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!! :-)

    ReplyDelete