Monday, April 5, 2010

Week 9 - Another Squishable Fruit


Little Fucker is now the size of a grape; about an inch long and weighs in at a whole 1/2 ounce. Aubrey has spent the past week and a half or so trying to squish the blueberry and now he'll be trying to squish the grape. Hopefully our little guy becomes something less squishable pretty soon.
So far I'm still feeling pretty good. My stomach feels pretty yucky when I get hungry, so I make sure that I eat directly after waking up in the moring and never let myself stay hungry. Being "hungry" is a bit of an understatement. When I get hungry, I am starving! It hits me quickly and urgently. I don't think that I'm really eating any more than ususal, I just can't wait to eat when I do get hungry. I really want to rock out this first trimester puke free.
Sleep. I've always been someone who requires a fair amount of shut eye to be happy and vibrant throughout the whole day. That was always at about 9 hours of sleep. Now anything less than 10 hours is utterly unacceptable. I NEED 10 hours of sleep or those strong feelings of lethargy hit me hard. I now go to bed when Aubrey goes to bed. In bed around 8:00-8:30 and if I'm awake enough I'll read 'til 9:00. At least now we can spoon before drifting off to sleep.
Other than that, things are pretty uneventful on the pregnancy front. (I may have picked out a "facility" for delivery, but that's a whole other post. I'll write it soon.) Besides feeling tired and hungry, I feel fine.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cuz, are we going to get picture updates profile side to see how you're "growing?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you saying that I'm getting fat?

    ReplyDelete