Monday, October 24, 2011

Time to start baby-proofing

I had threatened Copper a couple weeks ago that she couldn't turn 1 until she learned how to crawl. So she started to crawl. She's been plugging away at it for a little over a week now and I already miss the days of immobility. She's not very fast yet, but she can get around. I have to put the water dish on the counter every time she's in the Dining Room and she's obsessed with hovering around Mel and Flea while they eat. I need to start cleaning my floors on a regular basis. The other day she crawled into the kitchen and ate something off the floor. Even if it was food based, it was still quite questionable. It is fun watching her crawl and it really feels like she has progressed so much in just these last couple weeks. On Thursday she stood all by herself for about 20 seconds. Yesterday she moved about a foot around the coffee table. Next up...walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment