Saturday, October 15, 2011

Do Not Feed The Animals

This morning's feeding frenzy.

After lunch today I picked up about 12 pieces of egg, 6 pieces of banana, 2 Puffs, and 2 pieces of pancake (that I had missed this morning) off the floor around Copper's chair. Copper is obsessed with feeding Melvin. Mel doesn't even have to sit up and beg. Last night he was half asleep under her chair with 3 kidney beans on his back that Copper had tossed down. At lunch today I even put him outside and she still tried to chuck most of the food off her tray onto the floor. If I say "no" to her she just laughs at me. Granted we've done minimal to discourage her from throwing her food on the ground. We laugh at it about 90% of the time and when I tell her I'm going to beat her if she throws one more Cheerio onto the floor, she just grabs another Cheerio and lets if fly. She has so much fun doing it and she's so damn cute. What are we to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment