Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm a Mom

Every so often I have these strong feelings where I realize whole heartedly that I am a mom. The feelings don't overwhelm me or frighten me, they just kind of stop me and remind me of my new role in life. I have a baby. I am a mom. Someday I will hold my daughter's hand as we walk to school. I will buy her her first bra and talk to her about sex. I will hate her boyfriends. I will watch her fall and encourage her to always try again. I will help with her homework. She will give me grandkids. It's just so crazy how much changed when she was born. All of it for the better. I'm just glad that I'm at a place in my life when it made perfect sense to have a baby and that I'm 100% ready to do everything in my power to be the best mom that I can be.

1 comment: