Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week 18 - Owning It

I am finally at a point in my pregnancy where I am "owning it." I no longing just feel like I look chubby, but I feel like I actually look pregnant. There is always a tummy showing in my clothes and it looks like a baby belly. Yeah! I kept saying that I just want to get to the point where I look pregnant and it's finally here. Week 18 really put my week 9 picture in perspective for me.

I'm also getting to the point where being pregnant is affecting my physical activities. I'm learning how to not sleep on my back and supposedly cut off the baby's blood supply. I also had to abandon my usual yoga show and start doing prenatal yoga. I could even feel my tummy while I road my bicycle to work a couple weeks ago. How do women tie their shoes at 8-9 months?
Sorry my mirror is so dirty. I'll clean it before the next photo.

2 comments:

  1. I like the baby and the bicycle. I rode bike with both you and Derek in womb the day before I delivered. Yes I know I was only 20 and 24 but your dad made a wonderful adjustment to my handlebars. He turned them upwards. No more bending over but now sitting upright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. This prompted me to go back to look at my belly pics around week 18. I was carrying a lot differently than you- you are lower for sure. Maybe I will have to change my gender prediction to Boy.

    You find out soon, right?

    ReplyDelete