Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's a...


...GIRL! That photo doesn't lie. That is definitely a vagina. It's all Aubrey's fault. I will remind him of that every time our girl acts like a girl. It is all your fault, Honey.

The ultrasound went really well and our little GIRL looks very healthy. She's in the 76th percentile for size. I know that she's crazy busy moving around all the time and she was in true form today. She didn't hold back during the ultrasound. The technician said that she flipped at least 4 times. When the doctor came in (she was watching it outside of the room), she immediately exclaimed how active she is. It was a really freakin' cool experience and I'm glad that Aubrey was able to be there. Seeing her arms, legs, spine, brain, skull, face, ears, hands, feet, heart, kidneys, and vagina was absolutely amazing! We received about 8 photos from the ultrasound and they're all pretty darn cool. I'll post a few others later. While we both REALLY wanted a boy, I guess that a little girl will be just fine. I was kind of hoping that Aubrey would have to do the "sex" talk, but I guess now it will be my job.


3 comments:

  1. I so wanted a second son. Your dad and I did not know the outcome of our wish until you were born. Instantly the idea of not having another son fanished. We were both so excited to have our daughter.
    Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that is definitely a va-j-j!! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'd never seen a picture like that. I am learning so much through your informative blog and it's like "wow, look at all these amazing changes your going through" while my life... seems about the same :)

    ReplyDelete