Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bubbles

When I was back in Iowa a few weeks back, my Aunt Diane asked if I felt the baby yet. At that point I hadn't. She told me that it felt like little bubbles. My friend Connie also described it that way. I couldn't really imagine what that would feel like. Until now! This week has been a mini bubble fest in my uterus! I can't wait 'til the I get even bigger and it looks like an alien is trying to escape my abdomen. This pregnancy stuff, while mostly anti-climatic, can be quite fascinating.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it that the best? Little bubbles popping! That's how I thought it felt, too. I never felt the whole "fluttering" thing. It went from bubbles to ninja kicks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to be following you through this! I especially liked the post of May 22nd when you talk about getting used to the idea of it all and kind of settling into the reality. Amazing the ways our lives go and what becomes normal. In a way too I've been waiting for years for this news from and Aubrey, it's obvious what an amazing mother you'll make so it's cool it's finally happening. Apreciate each stage of the process, it'll go quick.

    I also know how blogging can change and become a burden at times. So just some encouragement from another part of the world, keep it up, I'm enjoying hearing about your adventure!

    ReplyDelete