Thursday, June 24, 2010

Quote of the Day

I am fascinated with my new growing belly. Last night I even felt Little Trucker move for the first time with my hand. He slugged me about 5 times, but wouldn't put on a repeat performance for Aubrey. Until then I had only felt him inside. Man, does the little guy like to move! I had my 20 week appointment with my midwife on Tuesday and she was trying to hear his heartbeat. She would find him quickly, listen to about 10 beats and then we would hear him move and the heartbeat would be gone. She would find him again for 10 beats and then he would take off again. This lasted about 6 tries and then she gave up. I like that he's so active. We think it's a sign that he'll be a handful. We can only hope.

Quote from 2 nights ago:

Me: "I've never had a big, hard belly before."
Aubrey: "Now you know how your dad feels."
Me: "At nine months I'll know how my dad feels."

No comments:

Post a Comment