Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 12 Profile Pic

Here's a shot from last Friday when I was 12 weeks. It's actually noticeably bigger than week 9's shot. At 9 weeks Little Trucker was about the size of a grape and my uterus was a little bigger than a grapefruit. At 12 weeks he was the size of a lime and the book "Your Pregnancy: Week by Week" claims that my uterus was too large to stay completely in my pelvis. When you add a little bit of body fat to that equation, then yes, I am now showing.

Don't forget to vote on if we're having a boy or a girl!

2 comments:

  1. Wonder how long you will be wearing that leather belt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quit wearing my belt with holes in it a few weeks ago. I wore it out to eat one night and it was miserable. So instead of moving yet another hole bigger, I've just tucked it away and pulled out my ol' trusty not hole belts.

    ReplyDelete