Sunday, May 30, 2010

Correction

It IS time to hit the maternity stores. The day after I posted the comment about "some" of my clothes not fitting, I went through my shorts drawer to find that I had one, yes one, pair of shorts that still fit. I went shopping the next day. While I did pick up a couple items that were maternity, I found that there are a lot of cute elastic banded shorts and capris out there that should work for most of the summer. All the in-style tank tops that are billowy and loose in the belly also work really well. I like being able to buy clothes that I can wear during the pregnancy and after. Now I need to sort through all of my pants and shorts and put aside all those that don't fit and make room for my new wardrobe. I would like to send a little shout-out to Target for having really cute and inexpensive clothes. Thanks Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment