Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Full panel pants

I bought my first pair of full panel maternity jeans at 36 1/2 weeks. Up until then, I had mostly been wearing regular yoga capris and pants. I did buy a pair of no panel maternity pants a little while back, but they're not as comfy as the yoga gear. The full panel pants are not the sexiest things around when the panel is exposed, but they are by far the most comfortable things in the world when you're in that last month of pregnancy. I can't believe I made it this long without them. They don't dig into Copper's head when I sit and my belly isn't exposed when my I try to wear non maternity shirts that inevitably ride up. They do show that tell tale sign of the line across the belly that lets everyone know you're wearing maternity pants, but who gives a shit when you're that comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment