Monday, October 18, 2010

3 Weeks To Go

Ahhhhhh! 3 weeks?! Have I mentioned how much stuff we have to get done before baby? I realize that if she does come before everything is in place and her room is set up that we will be fine, but for my mental health I really need things to be a little more organized. I need the piece of mind that our home is in order. It's a possibility that we may be able to get started on her room by this weekend. That would make me feel better. Then there's only 2 weeks left.

Last Friday was, I believe, the first time that I really felt excited for Copper to be on the outside instead of still in my belly. So much of pregnancy is about what is going on while being pregnant and what to expect during labor that it becomes all that you think about, being pregnant. The past few classes that we've taken have been about what to do once she's born and I think that that has us excited to finally meet our little lady. I'm ready to have my mobility back. I'm ready to sleep on my stomach or back. I'm ready to be able to bend over to tie my shoes. I'm ready for my feet to shrink back down to their normal size. I'm ready for my wedding ring to fit again. I'm ready to dress my little girl in all the cute clothes that we've gotten. I'm ready to hold my little girl. I'm ready to be a mommy. Aubrey is ready to be a daddy.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I just want to hug you! Luv You's, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear Copper asking for grandma's help. I know, you want mom and dad to do the nursery. I will be in the stairwell painting.

    ReplyDelete