Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby Shower

Note: I'm a little behind with my blogging. The damn basement is all consuming.

Anyways, my friend Kellie (with help from Connie, Sheri, and my mom) hosted a wonderful baby shower for Aubrey and I 2 Saturday's ago. It was short and sweet with yummy food, friends, and most importantly, great gifts. Registering for the baby shower was actually way more fun than registering for our wedding. (Again, thanks for the registry help, Kellie!) The wedding felt so selfish, but the baby shower isn't really about us, it's about Copper. And holy crap do baby's need a lot of stuff. Thanks to everyone for coming and all the super needed baby gear. Okay, so we didn't really need a baby hoodie with a skull on it, but it sure is damn cute.







No comments:

Post a Comment