Thursday, February 11, 2010

Achieving Goals

Drinks to date:
6 glasses of wine
2 margaritas
5.66 bottles of Corona (I was at home and just could not get that 2nd bottle down.)

While this isn't the most impressive amount of drinks consumed in 3 weeks (most 16 year olds probably do this in a night), it's about a 50-75% increase in my normal consumption. What IS impressive about it, is that I normally only have a couple drinks 1 night a week or every other week. This amount of booze took me 8 days. That's a pretty serious increase in evenings spent boozing. I think that I have this one last weekend to drown my un-impregnated body with a little liquid courage. Which may be exactly what it takes to become an impregnated body.

Oh yeah, I've been taking my prenatal vitamins since Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment