Monday, February 7, 2011

It's just temporary


This is one of the positions we used while eating out Saturday night. The other was me standing and holding her. Can't get upset though. She won't always be like this.

After I left to go to the car and feed her (I did feed her RIGHT before going out to eat) a woman came up to Aubrey and told him that she really enjoyed watching our little girl. They have become grandparents to 5 kids in the past 4 years. She also asked if I had a chance to eat my dinner. I did, I just don't remember tasting it. Aubrey pretty much held her the entire time he ate. Like I always say, "Good thing she's cute."

1 comment:

  1. Hope Aubrey was able to enjoy his favorite Hasienda drink...margarieta! Were you able to bring a doggy bag home so you could taste and enjoy Sat. nite's dinner Sun.?
    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete