Wednesday, February 9, 2011

35 Pounds in 3 Months. Word.

About a week ago I decided to flatter myself and try on a pair on my pre-preggo jeans. And low and behold, they slid right on! No sucking it in, thinking thin, or unsightly muffin top. I am officially back in my old pants. While I am only about 5 pounds shy of losing my baby weight, my body is not quite the same. I think that breastfeeding is making the weight come off without my knowing it, but putting the muscle back on will take a bit more effort. I am still avoiding my form fitting shirts, but at least my wardrobe is getting a little more diverse. As far as working out, I now completely understand Kellie's post baby request for 30 minute workouts. Last week (during my one workout all week) I attempted to complete a whole session of P90X Kenpo. Copper happily watched me punch and kick the air for about 25 minutes and then lost interest and started yelling at me. I finished up the last 15 minutes of the workout about an hour later. A few weeks ago while attempting to ride my bike on the trainer for 30 minutes, I had to listen to Copper give her father hell for the last 25 minutes of my ride. That allowed me 5 minutes of "a little time for myself" riding and 25 minutes of "sorry honey, I'm almost finished" riding.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Grap that private time when you can:)

    ReplyDelete