Friday, March 19, 2010

Week 6 - Lethargy

Man do I feel lazy. It's not that I feel tired and need to take a nap. I just don't feel like doing jack shit. That worked out quite well for me while I was in Iowa last week and didn't need to do jack shit. But now that I'm back in the real world, it's making things kind of lame. If I had the drive to exercise I would feel better about my softening figure (which unfortunately is not baby related). I find myself in a constant hunched position without the energy to stand up straight for more than a brief stretch. I think that my body is sucking all of my energy not only for the rapidly growing alien in my tummy, but also for my soon to be voluptuous bosoms. They feel like they should have grown at least two cup sizes over the last couple weeks, but I think that they only feel like they're having growing pains because so far Aubrey hasn't mentioned how huge they are. Or else he can't tell they're getting bigger because of my new posture problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment