Friday, February 1, 2013

Mama, Poop.


We've been half assed working on potty training Copper for a few months now. She's been very receptive to using her toilet, but only uses it when her diaper is off. So, she spends a lot of time naked from the waste down. While she's running about a 75-85% success rate at making it to her potty to do her business, there are those moments when she gets caught up in the moment and well, shit happens.

(Note: No, that is not poop around her mouth. Yes, that is poop on the baby dolls arm.)

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how to comment on this one but I'm laughing out loud. Ummm...how about 'Copper's new hair cut looks great':)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this pretty much cracks me up every time I look at it. My kid's crazy.

      Haircut...I know, it turned out super cute! Did it myself.

      Delete