Monday, October 15, 2012

Big Trip!


Copper Jo is going on her first plane ride tomorrow and it just happened to require a passport. (We're heading to Mexico for my cousin Ben's wedding.) The iPad is charged, she has a new backpack, new coloring books, new pencil bag, new Matchbox cars, new notebook, new mini coloring book, new small puzzles, new swimming Barbie, new My Little Ponies, and a few other new toys. We've done a lot of trips, but this is our first international trip and our first one that involves a 3 hour flight. Thus I feel the need to be over-prepared in the entertainment department. She'll probably just watch endless episodes of Yo Gabba Gabba on the plane, but I want to  make sure she's not an obnoxious toddler (for both the other passengers sake and our own). I'm super excited to be able to bring her on a big trip. I'm sure that staying at an all inclusive resort is going to keep some of the adventure out of the trip, but we'll do our best to have a great time and provide her with some wonderful experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment